- 1 A brief introduction to the University of Adelaide
A brief introduction to the University of Adelaide
University of Adelaide Scholarships
1. Global Citizens Scholarship
- To get a 15% reduction, the applicant has to be a year 12 foreign student who had a minimum raw ATAR equivalent score of 80.
- To get a 30% reduction, the applicant has to be a year 12 foreign student who had a minimum ATAR equivalent score of 90.
For postgraduates, the applicant can either get a 15% reduction or a 30% reduction as well.
- To get a 15% reduction as a foreign postgraduate applicant, they must have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7 or its equivalent.
- To get a 30% reduction, the applicant must have a minimum GPA of 6.0 out of 7 or its equivalent.
2. Higher Education Scholarships
3. Global Academic Excellence Scholarship
4. Family Scholarship
- University Of New South Wales International Scholarships
- International Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Melbourne
- Science International Scholarships at University of Queensland in Australia
And we are here to help! We took our 10+ years of experience delivering scholarship services and turned it into a platform for people just like you.
We accelerate you through every step of the process — packaging, and most importantly, delivering the service. We call it guided Scholarships and it’s your Scholarship-based business in a box solution.