About Marianjoy Scholarship Program
Established in 1994, The Marianjoy Scholarship is intended for individuals with permanent physical disabilities, and its offered by the Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital. The funds provided by this scholarship program are more than $60,000.
The Scholarship is specifically meant for young men and women with disabilities from the Chicagoland area pursuing college education. The scholarship also accommodates physicians helping these disabled students improve on their health.
Details of the Marianjoy Scholarship Program
- Level: Undergraduate.
- Deadline for the scholarship: April 29, 2022
- Eligible nationalities: All nationalities.
- Institution: Accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school.
Eligibility for Marianjoy Scholarship Program
Applicants for the Marianjoy Scholarship program must satisfy the following eligibility status:
- Applicants must have some form of disability;
- Applicants must be financially challenged;
- Applicants for the Marianjoy Scholarship program must be a high school senior or graduate (diploma or GED certificate) or a college undergraduate;
- Demonstrate academic merit and career goals;
- Be enrolled or plan to enroll in a half-time or part-time course of study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school.
- Be a former patient of Marianjoy (regardless of permanent residence), or a permanent resident in one of the following Illinois counties; Cook, Kendall, DeKalb, Lake, DuPage, McHenry, Kane, or Will.
- You are NOT eligible to apply if you are an employee or a dependent child of an employee of
Marianjoy, or if you are a donor or family member of a donor to the Marianjoy Scholarship
Check also: 10 Nursing Schools with the Easiest Admission Requirements (2023)
How to Apply
To apply for the Marianjoy scholarship program, visit Northwestern Memorial Foundation and click on “Scholarship Application” and follow the prompt.
Below are the documents required for the Marianjoy Scholarship program
- Completed application form;
- Personal profile of one to two pages;
- Official transcript;
- Two letters of recommendation;