Many college students find classroom work boring thereby causing them not to give their best in their academics.
With the Headspace student discount, Students can relieve stress inside and outside the four walls of classroom and sharpen their focus through meditation. And the important catch about the Headspace student discount is its affordability.
With Membership costs as low as $9.99/per year, This meditation service is quite accessible for those that need it most.
This article as compiled by us seeks to answer all your questions about The Headspace student discount.
What is Headspace?
It has been proven that meditation rejuvenates the Human mind and also makes people more focused and less stressed. Enter Headspace.
Headspace is a global leader in mindfulness and meditation through its app and online content offerings. The company’s headquarters are in Santa Monica, California, and its offices are in London and San Francisco.
Headspace was co-founded by Andy Puddicombe, a former Buddhist monk in May 2010. Therefore, the content is authentic and relatable. The app has a diverse range of meditation, exercise, relaxing videos, and sound bites to help you sleep. They are narrated by a small group of experts, which ensures a consistent experience for the listener.
Do students get Headspace for free?
Headspace offers an 85% discount as a student discount, which is available to students in the U.S., U.K., Australia, France, Canada, Germany, India, Portugal, and Spain who are 18 years of age or older and enrolled in a post-secondary school or institution.
For [$9.99 USD, €8.99, £7.99, 214.00, $12.99 AUD, $12.99 CAD, $196.39 MXN] each year as a confirmed college or university student, you can access Headspace.
Advantages of Headspace
Being actively and completely present allows for a richer experience in whatever you do.
- One of Headspace’s distinctive advantages is that it improves your ability to unwind, focus, and be happy.
- Headspace decreases stress. An internal study that was published in the top mindfulness journal found that only 10 days of Headspace reduced stress by 14%.
- You can use customized activities to be ready for tests, talks, and other events.
Every college student should consider Headspace as a fantastic resource for personal health and happiness.
Listed below are some advantages of Utilizing the Headspace app:
- Relational interaction
All the above are attainable even with a Headspace Student Discount
The Headspace Student Discount
Headspace offers a special plan for college students: The Headspace Student Discount
However, students must currently be enrolled in a Title IV-accredited college or university in the US.
Additionally, graduate students can benefit from this headspace student discount as well as full-time and part-time students.
For just $9.99 a year, the Headspace student discount teaches you to shut out the noise and keep your attention on your studies.
- Subscriptions for a year and family plans can save you a lot of money.
- The app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- A ‘Pals’ option allows you to include people in your quest.
- The website’s educational materials are open to the public and free.
- The stats tool will help you to monitor your progress.
- You can receive daily prompts or reminders from the App
- Workout classes instructed by Olympians
- Headspace has a higher monthly subscription compared to other meditation apps
- Some users complain about the app being tedious sometimes.
- The free trial requires entering a credit card and approving an auto-renewal membership.
- Headspace places more of an emphasis on introductory courses, which may be detrimental to seasoned meditators.
How to Get the Headspace Student Discount
To receive the Headspace student discount, you must first register with Headspace. and you must be at least 18 years old to register as a user.
To get started with the Headspace student discount plan, you have to follow these steps:
- Visit the Headspace Student Discount website for more information.
- Log in with your current Headspace credentials, or create an account if you don’t have one.
- Use your current Headspace login information to log in, or create an account if you don’t already have one.
- After quickly confirming your status as a student at an American university that qualifies, proceed with checkout.
- In order to complete the process, you must upload a document for manual verification. However, only if you are unable to receive fast validation.
- You don’t have to use an email address that is connected to your school to sign up for the Headspace Student discount. You may use any email address of your choosing.
Required Documents for Verification
You will need to upload a piece of supporting verification if you were unable to complete your verification:
- A document proving your enrollment in a Title IV-accredited college or university in the United States is typically required.
- Your issue date from the current academic term, first and last names, and the name of your university.
- It must appear on all documents and may also be recent—within the last three months.
One document can only be uploaded at a time.
This report might look something like this:
- Your academic institution’s letter of enrollment (acceptance letters will not be approved)
- The current academic term’s class schedule
- Receipt for registration or tuition
- A transcript of the current classes is available.
- Other school-issued documentation containing your first/last name and a current term or recent three-month issuance date.
Please keep in mind that before uploading documents to the SheerID system, sensitive information should be hidden or redacted.
How to Switch to Student Discount on Headspace Subscription
For a student discount on your Headspace subscription:
- The auto-renewal feature of your current membership must first be disabled.
- You will be able to select a new plan after it expires.
- After that, you can switch to the Headspace student discount program.
- Please remember that the only exception is “Our Family Plan”.
- Follow the directions that appear to complete.
What is Spotify Headspace?
Spotify has partnered with the online meditation platform Headspace to bundle mindfulness with music in one subscription. This alliance between the two is aimed at providing an exclusive guide to meditation and mindfulness instruction.
People can now use the well-known music app and program Spotify to practice meditation.
The Two work in tandem to provide a seamless experience that includes both sides’ functions as well as your usual playlist and meditation audios.
How to Use Spotify Headspace
The Spotify Headspace app has an easy user interface in comparison with other apps.
To get started, choose a subject that appeals to you (depending on the issue you want to solve, e.g., anxiety, depression, relationship, etc.).
- The courses on the app can be listened to from anywhere and are often only a few minutes long.
- There is also voice-guided meditation with a calming backdrop to aid with your concentration.
- You will learn in these lessons how to train your mind to think positively no matter what the situation.
- You’ll discover that you’re happier, healthier, and more self-assured once you’ve finished the assignment.
Spotify Premium Student Headspace
Selecting suitable music has a big effect on your mood.
With Spotify Premium, you can teach your mind to feel positive by playing the appropriate music. You can also listen to any theme or meditation of your choice with Spotify Premium.
More so, advertisements and pop-ups would no longer bug you. They are also available for offline listening.
However, there is a fee associated with this Spotify version.
Other than spending extra money on a meditation teacher’s books and instruction, which is more expensive than Spotify Premium.
You can enjoy the music and meditation of your choosing for £4.99 each month. You have a complete mental package with the Headspace app and Spotify Premium.
Does the Headspace Student Discount Renew Automatically?
Yes! The Headspace Student plan is scheduled to renew itself automatically, after the first year.
When your subscription is about to expire, they will, however, confirm your student status once more with SheerID.
Then, if they run into any issues authenticating your student status, they’ll get in touch with you to manually check it. Additionally, you can turn off the auto-renewal feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can UK Students get the Headspace Student Discount?
In the UK, Headspace is accessible to all educators, including teachers, principals, and support staff. The Headspace student discounts are also available to UK students who have NHS or UniDays accounts that have been confirmed.
When does the Headspace student discount end?
There has yet to be any fixed date to end the Headspace student discount.
Are there any free versions of Headspace?
Headspace is available to everyone for free, although the selection is much smaller. To get more out of it, you’ll need to purchase a premium subscription for $12.99 per month or $69.99 annually. But students and teachers may get a Headspace student discount for just $9.99 per year.
Does Headspace offer a discount to students?
Yes: In comparison to the regular annual subscription price of $69.99, the student discount is a mere $9.99