Finances can be a challenge when one desires to earn a degree and complete professional training most especially in a Nursing career. This article on free Nursing Schools without Tuition fee will provide you with all the necessary pieces of information you need to applying to Free Nursing schools Without Tuition Fee.
How to Apply for Free Nursing Schools
Here are some of the important requirements for free Nursing schools:
Required Document for free nursing schools:
One of the important requirements you will need to satisfy when applying for free Nursing schools is paperwork Some of which are listed below:
- Grade list and GPA on an official transcript of records.
- A resume with nursing-related experience that is relevant.
- Endorsement letters from former professors or employers.
- A personal statement or letter of inspiration.
- Assert your payment of the application fee (if there is one).
- The complete list of required documents will be available in the application or on the university website.
The required grade to study in Nursing Schools without Tuition fee depends to a large extent on how prestigious the school a candidate is applying to is. However, the following grade requirements will need to be satisfied if you are applying for a nursing degree abroad:
- GPA: 3 or better on a US scale of 4.0.
degrees of A: AAB through ABB.
- 34 points and 655 at HL for IB.
- SQA Highers: AABB/ABBB by S6; ABBB by end of S5.
- BBB must be attained in the S4–S6 academic year.
- ATAR: at least 71.
- 2 A levels, or the equivalent, and 104–112 points, with 32 points coming from a science or social science subject.
- A grade of “B” or higher in secondary school
Required English proficiency:
Many Universities require language as an important part of the application process because they desire to see every student stay up with their language.
Also, The English Proficiency requirements differ from University to Universities, However, listed below are typical instances of what you might anticipate while applying for a nursing degree abroad:
- IELTS: a score of 6.5 to 7 or higher, with a minimum writing score of 6.5 and a minimum reading, hearing, and speaking score of 7.
- A TOEFL iBT score of 75 to 90 or higher is required, with lower minimum levels for the individual portions still acceptable.
- 44 through 61 and higher on the PTE Academic.
- A score of around 176 or higher is required for Cambridge English C1
- Advanced (formerly CAE) or Cambridge English C2 Proficiency (previously CPE).
You can also familiarize yourself with some other important prerequisites on the University’s official website.
Tips to Succeed in Free Nursing Schools
Knowing your learning style is important since many students who succeed in school are aware of their learning advantages and disadvantages. Knowing your preferred method, time, and schedule for studying will help you choose the best choices for you.
1. Make inquiries: Whenever you need to make clarifications about a thing, Don’t hesitate to ask for assistance as this will enable you to comprehend knotty subjects more clearly.
2. Take care of yourself: As much as possible, Make sure you get enough sleep, exercise, eat a nutritious diet, manage your stress, and take breaks when needed.
3. Get organized: Make a list of everything you need to do, including your studies, to get started. Make an environment where you can concentrate on your studies. Additionally, make an effort to arrange all of your reading materials so you can quickly find them when necessary.
Free Nursing Schools Without Tuition Fee
Now let’s discuss the free nursing schools highlighted above.
1. University of Adger’s Faculty of Health and Sports Sciences
The University of Adger’s Faculty of Health and Sports Sciences is the first on the free nursing schools list. Norway is well-liked by nursing students due to its high level of living and growing need for nurses and caregivers.
The education provided at public universities in Norway is free of charge, under the country’s educational policy. Only semester fees are required, and they pay for the costs of the student organization as well as savings on public transit.
2. Health Studies Department, University of Stavanger
The Department of Health Studies at the University of Stavanger is the next institution on our list of free nursing schools that charges no tuition fees.
Since it was founded in 2005, this public university has produced a significant amount of research. In Norway, it was placed third in 2019 for the number of academic staff members that published research. The Department of Health Studies at this university offers distinctive programs, such as its Master in Prehospital Critical Care, that are not offered by other universities in Nordic Countries.
- 11 Nursing Schools With High Acceptance Rates(2023)
- Nursing Schools in Texas with no Waiting List (2023)
- 10 Nursing Schools with the Easiest Admission Requirements (2023)
3. Hochschule Bremen’s Faculty of Social Sciences and Media Studies Metropolitan Institute of Applied Sciences (HSB)
This Institution only charges a semester tuition fee for a Nursing degree. And it’s prestigious programs are open to international students without charging any tuition fee.
4. Hamburg University of Applied Sciences’ Nursing and Management Department:
Next on this list of free nursing schools is Hamburg University of Applied Sciences’ Department of Nursing and Management.
Five programs are offered by this free nursing school, three of which are at the bachelor’s level and the remaining two at the master’s level. Both academic learning and vocational training are included in its programs.
5. Department of Health and Care Sciences – The Arctic University of Norway.
Also on the list of our Free Nursing Schools without tuition fees is the Department of Health and Care Sciences at the Arctic University of Norway free nursing schools. There are no tuition costs for local students or students from other countries, as is specifically stated on its website for a student’s budget and cost of living. The semester price for students is NOK 625, which covers their student cards, counseling services, registration for classes, and tests.
6. Berea University
The Berea university offers students a high-quality education that is reasonably priced, as well as free additional perks.
At Berea College, there are no tuition fees. This is made possible by their No-Tuition pledge, which pays for all students’ tuition costs.
7. San Francisco City College
San Francisco, California, United States
The County of San Francisco and City College of San Francisco collaborate to provide residents with free education.
8. College of the Ozarks
The College of the Ozarks, also known as C of O, is a Christian liberal arts college that provides free tuition to students so they can graduate debt-free.
As one of the free nursing schools, each week, each college student works a minimum of 15 hours on campus. Federal, state, and institutional costs of education scholarships are paired with credits earned through the work program to cover students’ educational costs.
9. Alice Lloyd University
This college is among the free nursing schools and it provides up to 10 semesters of tuition-free education to indigenous students living in their service region.
Additionally, the institution offers its students financial aid in the form of endowment scholarships, student employment programs, and other financial aid.
10. Oslo University
Location: Norway, Oslo
While there are no tuition fees at the University of Oslo, students are nevertheless required to pay NOK 860 ($100) in semester fees.
Summary (List of Free Nursing Schools without Tuition Fee)
Here is the summary of the list of free nursing schools without tuition fee;
- University of Agder’s Faculty of Health and Sports Sciences.
- University of Stavanger’s Department of Health Studies
- Hochschule Bremen’s Department of Social Sciences and Media Studies; Metropolitan Institute of Applied Sciences (HSB)
- Hamburg’s Department of Nursing and Management Applied Sciences.
- The Arctic University of Norway’s; Department of Health and Care Sciences (UiT).
- Berea University.
- San Francisco City College.
- University of the Ozarks
- University of Oslo’s
- Alice Lloyd College.