Dr. Betty Elliott Science Scholarship at The University of Melbourne Australia
The University of Melbourne is Australia‘s number-one institute and a global education, teaching, and research excellence leader. It is a general research institute launched in 1853 and Australia’s second oldest university, currently ranking 33rd in QS World University Rankings.
This guide details all you need to know about the 2023 Dr. Betty Elliott Science Scholarship at The University of Melbourne Australia.
The Scholarship is presented to all international and Australian national students undertaking postgraduate research study at the university. The applicants can gain a scholarship of Up to $12,000 available to award in scholarships. This Scholarship is usually awarded at around $4,000.
Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
Study area: Environment and natural resources; Sciences and Mathematics
Scholarship value: up to $4,000
Description: This scholarship is awarded to students in their second year of the Bachelor of Science identified as being in financial need.
Benefits: Payments are made after the standard semester one census date.
- Study in Australia! University of Melbourne Scholarships | 2023 Comprehensive Guide
- Advancement Scholarship at Southern Cross University Australia
- M.Sc In Australia – Apply now for intake: Top Universities, Colleges, Fees
Eligibility: Dr. Betty Elliott Science Scholarship at The University of Melbourne Australia
1. Applicants must be enrolled in the second year of the Bachelor of Science; and,
2. Applicants must demonstrate Financial needs by completing the online Student Financial Assessment Form.
How to Apply: Dr. Betty Elliott Science Scholarship at The University of Melbourne Australia
- The applicants must submit their postgraduate research applications via the university portal. The scholarship application form is to be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic results and proof of graduation
- Master thesis
- Evidence (if research experience)
- Research proposal
- Two academic referee reports
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this program, applicants must meet the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must provide results of IELTS or TOEFL tests to provide proof of English language proficiency.
More info: https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/awards/dr-betty-elliott-science-scholarship