This article is for you, if you want a simple guide on how to go about your MBA program in Australia. First, let us look at why an MBA in Australia is a good idea. Right?
Benefits of Doing Your MBA In Australia
You have certainly made good decisions in life but doing your MBA in Australia might turn out being your best. There are many benefits that you stand to gain if you decide to pursue your MBA in Australia.
- Australia being one of the countries whose degrees are internationally recognized, affords you the opportunity to get a degree that is globally endorsed. This is a great leverage for launching your career to the world.
- Also, pursuing your MBA in Australia provides you the avenue to gain knowledge by interning with local companies in Australia or going on study trips in order to equip yourself with both practical and theoretical knowledge.
- Are you a foreign student? You need no panic! Australia’s multiculturalism is a unique trait that should endear you to studying in Australia.
- Australia promotes innovative thinking, creativity, and independent thinking across its higher institutions. International students who study and live in Australia get to discover that education can be tasking, yet fun and rewarding.
- As an international student in Australia, you can expect to live, grow, learn, acquire knowledge and skills in an accommodating and friendly country that is full of opportunities. For the international students who will successfully complete their degree, they will soon realize that they’re on a journey to becoming a professional in their desired course of choice.
- Another benefit of being an international student in Australia is the opportunity to work part-time alongside completing your degree. Australia gives the students with student visas, automatic permissions to work. International students must seek for a job on their own, but once hired, they will gain hands-on experience in a number of fields including retail, administration, and hospitality. Not only is this a special opportunity for students to gain real work-experience in Australia. It also helps students cover their living and college expenses to sustain themselves as well as improve their business English fluency.
- Some of the best institutions in the world with affordable education, a lifestyle worthy of emulation and beautiful scenes alongside golden beaches and stunning rainforests are found in the country. It is not so shocking then, that international students pick Australia as their preferred destination to study abroad, and the number of students each year keeps booming greatly.
Selecting an Australian University to Study your MBA at
Furthermore, to select a university in Australia, there are certain things you should look out for. A Master of Business Administration is by definition, a general management degree created to impart knowledge to business students in fields such as finances, human resources, operation management, marketing and the likes.
Therefore, in selecting a university for your MBA in Australia, here are some facts you should get accustomed to.
- Australia has 43 universities of which some of them are the most popular in the world for international students. The universities are mostly on the Eastern coast.
- It would interest you to know that six universities in Australia are ranked among the top 100 of the world universities rankings. The leading university is University of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Business School is one of the best business schools to pursue your MBA degree in Australia.
You can also check out:
- Sydney Business School,
- University of Wollongong,
- The University of Sydney,
- RMIT University,
- Monash University,
- The University of Queensland,
- Deakin University,
- The University of Adelaide, Macquarie University,
- Victoria University, La Tobe University,
- University of New South,
- Griffith University, among others. These universities all offer fantastic MBA programs.
Before selecting your choice school, check out for choice of subjects and majors, that will address your goal in getting a business degree program. Also, check for the flexibility, most especially for students with other engagements, commitments and responsibilities. If you’re one of such, you should look out for business schools that can allow for flexibility in your timing. Don’t forget to put the school’s reputation into consideration as well.
The quality of their programs, research quality, student services, career support, facilities and the likes are important factors to consider. Do well to check what the university library is like, what the courses contain, the sports and societies available. (Schooling is not all about studying, extracurricular activities add more fun to it as well.) One important thing also is accommodation. Check for the one you’d be comfortable with.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION IN AUSTRALIA UNIVERSITIES
1. A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years working experience.
2. Graduate management admission test (GMAT) with a minimum of score 550 with at least three years working experience.
Your bachelor degree is important as well as your working experience in pursuing a degree in MBA in Australian Universities.
3. TOEFL: It is a test to check the proficiency of the students in English Language. The test is for non-native English-speaking
4. IELTS: Just like TOEFL, it is also used to test students on the four aspect of English grammar; Reading, Speaking, Writing, Listening.
- PhD in Australia – (Doctor of Philosophy) in Australia – Apply for 2020
- Study In Australia? A Comprehensive Guide For All International Students
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program at Newcastle University Australia
We are guessing that you have chosen your choice university already. Hopefully, you’d find your journey to getting an MBA degree in Australia an amazing one.