This article provides some necessary details about the Advancement scholarship at Southern Cross University In Australia.
Southern Cross University is a multi-campus university on Australia’s east coast and is ranked as one of the world’s best Universities under the age of 50 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. The main campuses are located at the Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, and Lismore.
The scholarship is available and open to all international students currently studying at Southern Cross University in Australia and is a merit-based award and has a scholarship value of more than $5000
Closing date: Presently opened for applicants
Student type: International students
Level of study: Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
Required Language: English
Course of study: Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
Scholarship value: $5000-$8000
Description: Advancement Scholarship at Southern Cross University Australia
Advancement Scholarship supports an international student currently studying at Southern Cross University or another Australian university wanting to progress from an undergraduate to a postgraduate qualification or from two consecutive sessions of study abroad to a full degree at Southern Cross University.
- Best Art And Design Schools in Australia (2023)
- Dean’s Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Sydney Business School Australia
- Top 10 Australian Universities with Scholarships for International Students 2023 | The Complete Guide
Eligibility: Advancement Scholarship at Southern Cross University Australia
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
- Apply to study full-time (8 units per year), full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore of Coffs Harbour campus.
- Completed either:
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Southern Cross University.
- Two sessions of Study Abroad at Southern Cross University.
- Meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor’s degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- For continuing scholarship year/s the value is merit-based and calculated on the previous scholarships year’s course GPA (across your 8 units* completed):
- Course GPA 4.0 to 5.5 — $5000
- Course GPA 5.5 to 7.0 — $8000
How to apply: apply online
More info: https://www.scu.edu.au/scholarships/international-student-scholarships/international-advancement-scholarship/